Thursday, August 9, 2007

Giddy Up




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Megan said...

My gosh! He has gotten so big. We do need to hang out-soon-once I get the house clean enough to leave it and not feel guilty. . . :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz... He is so the handsome... I'm sorry I missed you when you were in AZ. I can't wait to see him... We missed you at the Norton reunion.. Next one will be in 2 yrs... Hopefully you will be able to come with a new baby by then.. Love ya Missy