Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pay It Forward

I decided to join in on fun with Pay it Forward with Karla. I am so nervous, she is extremely talented in EVERYTHING! I am up for the challenge! Is anyone up for the challenge too? Here is the info on Pay It Forward...

PAY IT FORWARD: i will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! the only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (so, you must have a blog to participate.) i can't wait to see who I will be giving to. to join, just cut and paste and comment away. so get posting.

2 comments:

The Knoebels said...

WOLFMAN FOREVER! Looks like little tate is already a BYU Fan. Way to get him involved early. The cute guy is like your mini me.

Anna said...

Ooh! Sign me up! I don't know if I'm up for the challenge or if I totally qualify but I'd love to participate!!! You're the best Val!