Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Halloween!!





Our wards Halloween party was a lot of fun! It was good to see everyones creative side. Karla was one of my favorites! She was a pretty purple unicorn. I wish that I would have taken a picture of her, darn it. Anthony and I also got into the spirit of Halloween we dressed up with Tate as Safari Guides. It was a lot fun! Anthony had the best hat.

4 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!!! What a cute idea! Tate is an adorable little garaff! How much longer are you guys here? We need to come by Carols and say hi soon!!!

Jen said...

You guys look sooooooooooo cute!! What creative costumes! Tat is adorable!

Megan said...

Great idea on the costumes-I am so impressed with creative people like you who can be so coordinated. I just start rummaging around the day of for whatever I can find in the closet.

Anonymous said...

Your costumes are so cute!