He is so cute. I love his big beautiful eyes. Merry Christmas!
These are awesome pictures!! They turned out so good! And Tate is sooooooo cute!! It was fun to see you guys Saturday!
Tate looks like he could be on the cover of a Christmas card in the first picture. What a handsome little man!
Oh Val! I'm going to miss you too! Have a safe trip home! Have fun in Arizona! We definitely need to stay in touch!
ADORABLE!!!! You all are so photogenic! :) I'm so happy that you're finally here in AZ!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so cute. I love his big beautiful eyes. Merry Christmas!
These are awesome pictures!! They turned out so good! And Tate is sooooooo cute!! It was fun to see you guys Saturday!
Tate looks like he could be on the cover of a Christmas card in the first picture. What a handsome little man!
Oh Val! I'm going to miss you too! Have a safe trip home! Have fun in Arizona! We definitely need to stay in touch!
ADORABLE!!!! You all are so photogenic! :) I'm so happy that you're finally here in AZ!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)
Post a Comment