It has been forever since we have posted. Tate went from being a handful to being three handfuls! He started walking at nine months! I think he woke up one day and decided that he was tired of crawling. Now his walking has turned into running to get into things that he shouldn't. :) All in all he is a very happy little guy. He loves to play with his four legged aunts that get into just as much trouble as he does. When he's not playing with the dogs he enjoys playing outside, going to the park, walks with mommy, pretty much anything outside. We can't believe how time flies. Tate will be celebrating his first birthday at the end of this month.
Tate has also started swim lessons. He really enjoys being in the water, but he's not so sure about being dunked all the time. 
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
HOORAY HUYNH's! A new post, Tate is super cute, and growing like a weed! Hope you guys are loving sunny AZ! Good luck house hunting! Huynh, can't wait for the Hawaii photo shoot....
I can't believe he is walking already! Ashlyn didn't even crawl until 9 months! (but then she walked 2 months later...) Craziness. And, those swim lessons will sure come in handy when you come to visit!
Well it's about time. Tate is so cute.
Oh my GOSH!!! Tater-tot is running already?? You really DO have your hands full..!! He is a beautiful boy, so handsome!! Love and Miss you Val! :)
FINALLY! I can't believe he is walking-a good and a bad thing. Keep the updates coming. We miss you both!
Welcome back! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well.
Holy cow Val! Tate's getting so big! oh man. i miss you guys.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment