Then we went down to campus and watched the fire works from Stadium of Fire. While waiting for the show to start we light what we thought were sparklers. Which turned out to be mini torches. They must have been so fascinating because we made a little friend (Kelly) who really wanted to try out our torches. I am pretty sure that she went through two boxes of sparklers. She wasn't the only one who loved the bright colors of the sparkles, little Tate did too. Anthony insisted on letting tate hold a sparkler. He was quite the chatter box when the fireworks started. I am sure if he loved them or if he was yelling at them, whatever it is he sure was passionate about it. It's so fun to watch him experience new things everyday!!




4 comments:
Cute pictures!!! Sounds like you guys had an awesome day. I am a little disappointed however, that you let Anthony beat you. ;)
Those are some cute pictures! You'd better be careful with little Tate or before you know it you might have a pyro on your hands!
I love Cracker Barrel! And I hear you on the checkers - Jeff has beat me every single time except once (I think).
poor kid has a flag shoved in his mouth
Post a Comment