Aww - cute baby Tate! Also, I tagged you on my blog - go see the post for details. :)
Tate is growing up so fast! Crazy! Megan says you guys are off to AZ in a month or so . . . sounds like fun. I was very jealous of the football game, BYU is having a good year.
Huynh, did you fall off the face of the earth? Where you at brah?! Tate is getting so big, he's very handsome, kind of like his Uncle J. haha. Tell Val we say ALOHA!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aww - cute baby Tate! Also, I tagged you on my blog - go see the post for details. :)
Tate is growing up so fast! Crazy! Megan says you guys are off to AZ in a month or so . . . sounds like fun.
I was very jealous of the football game, BYU is having a good year.
Huynh, did you fall off the face of the earth? Where you at brah?! Tate is getting so big, he's very handsome, kind of like his Uncle J. haha. Tell Val we say ALOHA!
Post a Comment