Poor little Tate had on so many layers of clothes on. Anthony and I joked that he was the warmest person at the game. He was such a good sport during the whole game. We might have a foot ball player on our hands.
You can see how cold it was at the game. I have never been to a sporting event where it has snowed, but I survived.
The day of the game Anna came over to do a craft project for my birthday. Tate our little puppy got a hold of some of the fabric. I guess it tasted yummy. :) I know that there were scissors next to Tate. Don't worry I was watching him.
I went to ONE (yes only one) game when it snowed-rain, and sleet yes, but not snow. Especially not with a baby. I understand what you have accomplished, Valerie! You are all troopers (Go Cougs!)
2 comments:
Tate is getting so cute. Are you counting down your days at Carol's?
I went to ONE (yes only one) game when it snowed-rain, and sleet yes, but not snow. Especially not with a baby. I understand what you have accomplished, Valerie! You are all troopers (Go Cougs!)
Post a Comment