Monday, April 7, 2008

Tate's Second Easter

I thought I would post some pictures of Tate's Easter. This is his second Easter but ironically it is before his first birthday. Well, from the pictures you can see that he had a great time. In the morning he found his Easter Elmo basket and then we had an Easter egg hunt. From the big grin on his face I think Easter was a big hit for the little man.







John Travolta has nothing on your strut.

3 comments:

Stacy Householder said...

He is growing up extremely FAST!! WOW!! :) I love how you dress him! He's a STUD!!!

Katie said...

HEY! Put more! I miss you!

Megan said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE SOOO CUTE! I can't believe it's been over a year-where has the time gone? Oh, right, to everything you listed plus graduation plus moving, plus . . .it can go on and on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATERS!