As of March 30th we made it a year. His first year was a busy one, here is a recap of the the first year: one surgery, several doctors visits, airplane rides, l-o-n-g road trips, walking early, getting teeth late, swim lessons, moving to a new state, and getting himself into trouble where ever he goes.
We wouldn't trade one moment!

8 comments:
Holy smokes! time really does fly, Happy Birthday to Tate, hope you guys are doing well. The beaches are still calling your names ya know...
Holy cow look at the difference! I miss you guys!!! Someday I'll be a good auntie like Alaina and come visit!
Oh my gosh!!! How are you and how cute is your family! Your little guy is precious. I am actually due in 4 weeks with a little girl and still in Georgia!! I'd love to catch up!
Oh my gosh, Tate is getting so BIG! He is a stud, you guys did good. We need to get together this summer and do something fun!!! Call me sometime.
Oh by the way I am prego again. CRAZZY!!!
Love your new banner. Great picture! :)
Sounds like you guys are doing great! I'm glad Anthony has officially entrenched 'Huynh Dynasty' as the family moniker. Hope all is well.
Valarie,
Found your blog -- what a beautiful little family you have! You look terrific and happy! I will keep checking back!
Post a Comment