Halloween is my favorite holiday so I thought I would start decorating early this year. :)
I was missing my fellow crafters in Utah (Anna and Karla) while I was working on these projects. So girls this is what I have been working on. :)
Look at those perfect letters! Thanks Anthony for my Cricut! I love it! And you! :)

10 comments:
Cute! I love the pumpkin!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Don't you just love to craft, especially for holidays?
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Ooh - so cute! I really need some more Halloween decorations.
WOW! These are SUPER cute!!!! How'd you get the pumpkin all sparkly??
Also I'm glad your blog is back! I was wondering how you guys were! Tate is looking so grown up! He is just adorable!
Halloween is such a fun time of year. I’m really excited about Halloween decoration.
Cute decorations!!! We have a cricut too and I LOVE IT! They are the best!
I am soooo impressed. Can you make extras for me? Or, I just need a very step-by-step instruction guide.
oh man that's so cute! We don't have any halloween decorations - I'm kind of a slacker homemaker. Oh, actually we do have one little tiny pumpkin that Russell's mom gave us. kinda pathetic. :)
I looked at these before but I didn't comment.. I love them and I think you are so creative and talented!! I believe you should open a boutique! yes I do.. :)
Post a Comment