Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh no I was tagged!

I never remember to do these things. I thought I would give this a shot...

8 Shows I Love to Watch
Grey's Anatomy
The Hills
ER
Medium
One Tree Hill
Jon and Kate Plus 8
Sesame Street
Handy Manny
8 Places I Love to Eat
Mimi's Cafe
Joe's Real BBQ
Oregano
Olive Garden
At home when I am not cooking :)
Cafe Rio
Thai Food Corner
Matta's
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
Cleaned the Bathroom
Worked on holiday craft
Played with Tate
Took Tate to the doctor
Did three loads of laundry
Clean the kitchen
Read Pride and Prejudice
Played with Tate again
8 Things I Look Forward To
Having my own house
Spending time with my family
Having another baby
Holidays
Spoiling Tate
Shopping
Reading
Playing with Tate
8Things I Love About Fall
The colors of fall in Utah
Holidays
The smells
Cooler weather
Baking
Giving
Decorating
Using Blankets again finally
8 Things On My Wish list
My own house
Bosch Mixer
A room just for crafts, scrapbooking, and sewing
A new phone
Church at a later time
Finish school
A mastiff
A happy and healthy Family

1 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, I am saddened by the fact that for every one of these I read, LAUNDRY is always on the list of things that were done that day, or to be done that day. And of course it would be on my list too. What is it with us and laundry?? It N-E-V-E-R ends!!!!!

And, if I lived in Mesa, Tia Rosa's would be all 8 of my favorite places to eat, and it's not one of yours??? I hope it hasn't gone downhill...